NowadaysOn March 14, 2020, Spanish prime minister Pedro Sánchez announced the state of alarm, which applies to all Spanish territory and has immediate effects. Here’s how this new situation will affect operations in ParcBit:
1. ParcBit will remain open for all companies that require to access their office or spaces. Movement to workplace is allowed by the Spanish government. Only main entrance will remain open.
2. All common indoor spaces will be closed. Only toilettes will remain open.
3. Entrance barrier will remain open until the state of alarm finishes.
4. No bar or restaurant activities will be permitted. Only food deliveries are permitted.
5. No outdoor activities unrelated to company operations will be permitted. If required, law enforcement will be called. Fines can be up to €30.000.
6. No sport, leisure or walking activities will be permitted.
7. Parc Bit will maintain minimum maintenance operations for possible emergencies.
8. Public transportation bus L19 will run at 50% of regular schedule, according to Spanish government requirements.
9. If any member of the Parc Bit community is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, call 061 and inform authorities and follow procedure.
10. Always follow official information sources and don’t spread fake rumors:
a. Balearic Islands Government: http://www.caib.es/sites/coronavirus/es/portada/
b. IBSalut (health services): https://www.ibsalut.es
11. If you need further info, please contact email@example.com
Fight against COVID-19 pandemic requires common effort of all citizens. As said yesterday, something as simple as washing our hands can be a heroic action. Helping us follow these simple procedures can be crucial to fight the pandemic. This is a moment for staying together and acting together, for the wellbeing of all our mothers, fathers, grandfathers, brothers and sons.